A Quick Guide of Where to Stay in Beautiful Karon Beach
Now well-established Thailand is one of the world’s most popular holiday destinations; its excellent mix of tasty cuisine, culture and scenery means people flock from far away to experience everything it has to offer. One of the country’s most popular places to stay is the island of Phuket, which sits in the Andaman Sea on the west coast, just a short one-hour flight from the capital Bangkok. It is Thailand’s largest island, its most southerly province and features a good number of resort towns where you could base your holiday. Among them is the beachside settlement of Karon beach. We will look at some of the best hotels in Karon beach, including beachside spas for couples to the larger resorts with great facilities for families.
A Stunning Beachside Location
Karon beach is in the southwest of the island, about one hour from the airport; its amazing white sandy beach is well-known to be one of the best on the island. It is also a great base for which to visit the wealth of attractions both on the island and on a boat trip to the many nearby smaller islands. The accommodation choices in a resort of this status are wide-ranging and varied; in this short piece, we will look at some of the well-regarded options.
Great Facilities for All the Family
Travelling with your family demands specific requirements in the hotel you stay at that are fairly specialised and different from the single traveller or for couples; in Karon beach, the best hotels for families are –
- Phuket Orchid Resort & Spa – situated in central Karon beach in its own tropical gardens, this hotel has its own water park, family rooms and a great choice of different dining options.
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa – this resort hotel has a superb array of facilities and is situated in seventy-five acres of tropical landscaped gardens. It has five outdoor pools, a kids club and eight dining outlets.
Options For Couples
For couples or the single holidaymaker, Karon beach has some great hotels for you to stay in; a couple of excellent options are as follows –
- Mandarava Resort & Spa – this amazing hotel has fantastic, manicured grounds. It has multiple pools and bars, fitness and indulgent spa services, and its modern rooms all have private balconies and great facilities.
- Access Resort & Villas – this hotel features a unique Venice-styled design and offers five swimming pools and a great spa, and its romantic setting is an excellent choice for couples.
- Thavorn Palm Beach Resort – this resort hotel sits in twenty-five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and features three swimming pools. Six different dining options and a world-class spa.
You have already made an excellent decision to visit Thailand, and I am sure you will have a holiday to remember by choosing to stay in lovely Karon beach.